Skip to main content

Follow Fest '14 - Last Day!

This is the last day of Follow Fest '14! But don't fret; there's still time to sign up. The Linky will remain open until 11:59 central time tonight.

And don't worry if you didn't get around to making all the visits. I'll leave the Linky up like I did last year. You can hop it from here or the Follow Fest page. ;)


If you're not sure how to build your post, the instructions are here.
If your curious about the giveaway, go here.

The winner will be announced tomorrow. 

Side note: I've cloned myself today. I'm hanging out here and I'm making a guest appearance on author Lily Graison's blog, taking part in 'Friday First Kiss.' If you're curious about Becca and Seth's first kiss, pop over and read the excerpt. ;)

Woot! Grab your pogo stick!


Thanks for visiting. :)


Comments

  1. Whew!! Just made it! I didn't think I would this year. And that would have made me very sad. Melissa, you are the most generous, awesomest lady!!! Thanks for putting this together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! Better late than next year. :P
      Thanks, Ava!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Here. Put on some bunny ears. :P
      Thanks, Alex. ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on another successful hop! I wasn't able to get myself in gear to participate this year but am looking forward to reading the entries, especially as many are new to me. Take care and enjoy your weekend, Melissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first time participating in this blog fest, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I met lots of great new bloggers, and my Friends list on Goodreads has grown considerably! Thanks so much for hosting it! :)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it in!!

    Awww, your kissing scene is still just as sweet as when I first read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!

      Yes. I lull readers into a false sense of security, then spring the hot scenes on them. hahaha xD

      Delete
  6. This was a great idea! Met some lovely folk and hope to get to some more today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not quite sure what this is all about anyway. And I know about Becca and Seth's first kiss so there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just about having some fun and meeting other writers.
      Yes, you do. :)

      Delete
  8. So bummed I missed out on this year's fun. :( We had a death in the family last week, thrown in with the other 'life things' going on my plate is overfilled and spilling on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, EJ. I hope things get better for you soon.:(

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )