Skip to main content

IWSG October - Gone Fishin'


Or something like that. If you're here for  
Insecure Writers Support Group, sorry I missed you. I'm taking a break from IWSG this month. 

See you in November. :)
 

IWSG is the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh. It's a monthly bloghop that offers a safe haven for writers to express their feelings and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. It's also a venue for offering support, both in the form of comments and positive posts. Writers of all kinds are welcome. 

We 'meet' the first Wednesday of every month. If you're interested in learning more, click on the link above. And don't be intimidated by the size of the group. We're not expected to visit everyone on the list. 




Comments

  1. Well-deserved after such a busy Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I was sure you'd have all sorts of insecurities built up after all that work you did on the Follow Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're two trains passing in the night, Melissa. You're taking a break just as I'm coming back from one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! Look forward to your post next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had a lot on your plate lately, Melissa. Enjoy the "day off." Hugs.

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what? I finally joined. *gasp* Is that insane or what? I've only been hovering for how many years? It's such a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you just gotta. Hugs Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with a little R&R now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn, I missed it too! Take care of you, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun - hope you catch a big one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your time away :) I think I really actually need to do this at some point. But I'm always too caught up on sticking to my blogging goals. :P That's why next year I'll be cutting myself some serious slack when it comes to blog goals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy break, Melissa! (And IWSG does rock) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you catch some fish and get back by October 11th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you didn't take time off to see the Rangers in the playoffs :-)

    have a nice relaxing time and hugs from an Angels fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, Melissa,

    Enjoy your time off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, after that successful Follow Fest, enjoy your time away from the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sometimes, a gal has to do what a gal has to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )